Mimosa Retreat, Greece

Nidri, Greece

Venue Details

TypeRetreat Centre
Sleeps9 - 18

About the property

Mimosa is a retreat centre in Greece that is purpose built to host retreats of any kind. A total of 18 adults can be accommodated comfortably in our villas and children are also welcome.

Included Amenities

Air Conditioning
Swimming Pool
Hot Tub
Yoga/Seminar room

The shala is our dedicated yoga space which is situated in a shaded area surrounded by olive trees and great views. The shala is some distance away from the main communal areas and guest villas so it’s the perfect place to hold workshops, practice yoga or meditate in uninterrupted peace and quiet. The floor space is shaded and is a generous 80 sqm, with open sides. All yoga props are provided.

Eco practices

Greece is a little behind on eco-practices and recycling. We try our best to recycle within the municipalities parameters. We support local producers and farmers by buying locally grown and made produce and we only buy what is in season in order to reduce our carbon footprint. We have also avoided single use plastic water bottles by having a water filter installed. Please bring own water bottles.


Mimosa is a retreat centre in Greece situated on Lefkada Island. If you are a yoga teacher looking for a sunny space, a book writer looking to run a creative writing workshop or meditation facilitator looking for that ideal hideaway – we have the location for you!

The property itself comprises of the main house which consists of a fully fitted kitchen, living room, dining room and TV room. To compliment this there are four guest villas all including two main bedroom suites each and a shared living room. All bedrooms have an air-conditioning unit, WIFI and staff are always on hand to make sure your stay is one to remember. The villas are set amongst beautiful lush foliage and ancient olive trees. The retreat centre nestles discreetly against the mountainside boasting stunning views of Skorpios, the island famously owned by Onnasis in the 60’s.

The Mimosa Retreat Centre is a superb and expansive Balinese styled property, set in beautiful grounds with a panoramic outlook towards the Ionian Sea – see photos on our gallery page. Secluded and tranquil, this is the perfect retreat destination to offer your students. There is a fully equipped and fitted kitchen, two dining areas, one inside, seating 10, the other outdoors, seating 14. Tables for two can be set-up for more intimate dining.

The property is in walking distance to the small town of Nidri and a 10 minute downhill walk to the sea. Lefkada has some beautiful beaches to visit, gorgeous mountains to hike and cuisine to try.


There are 9 bedrooms all on-suite, 8 with double beds and one with a king. There is room for a further single to be added in each room. All rooms have AC, sea views and a central shared living room.


There are 9 bathrooms all with indoor and outdoor showers and a bath. One bathroom with a shower serves the pool area. There are a further three guest toilets situated on the property.


Rooms are cleaned daily. Sheets and towels are changed twice a week. A staff member will assist with food service and clearing after meals if our in-house chefs are used.

Bed linen

Bed linen, pool and bath towels are all provided and changed twice during a 7 night stay.


You can bring along your own chef who can be accommodated comfortably in the staff room or you can choose one of our two in-house chefs who we can highly recommend! Flexibility is key.

Kitchen and Dining room

There is a fully equipped and fitted kitchen. Blenders, juicers and coffee machine are available. There is an indoor dining room seating 10 and an outdoor dining table with sea views seating up to 14.


Students can enjoy seclusion in one of 3 meditation pavilions or can relax around the 196 sqm lagoon style infinity pool. The grounds are immaculate and perfect for a walk. Golf carts are available.



Levkas, Greece

Mimosa Retreat is situated on Lefkada Island, Greece. Visitors can travel to Lefkada by plane or by car as the island is connected to the mainland of Greece with a bridge.


Nidri, Greece

Nearest Airport

The closest airport is Aktion Airport (PVK) which is a 40 – 45 minute drive from Mimosa Retreat.

Nearest Town

Nearest town - Lefkada - 20 minutes by car
Nearest village - Nidri - 5 minutes by car or 10 minutes walking

Nearest Station

There is no railway station but a bus station in Lefkada Town serving buses from Athens.

Booking Conditions

Min booking - 5 nights. Min group size - 10 if using our chef. 20% deposit on completion of the booking form. The remaining 80% is staggered. We require full payment 2 months before arrival. We would like you to feel confident booking, if you unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions we will fully refund or defer a booking for cancellations.