16th Century Retreat Centre Between Umbria and Tuscany
9 bedrooms | 3 acres | Guide Price €2,400,000
• 9 Bedrooms, 8 bathrooms
• Main house with 3440sf plus huge Studio of 6400sf with fully equiped kitchen, living room, dining room, yoga/dance studio (2150sf)
• Mature Garden-olive grove set on 3 different terraces, pool decking and 32x13ft pool
• Approximately 3 Acres mostly woodland
• Spa facility with whirlpool tub covered in travertine mosaic, infrared sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation area, massage and treatment room
• Two large parking areas enough for 30 cars, tiny room office+bedroom, summer kitchen with patio
• Versatile venue, perfect for retreat group and weddings with 6400sf of indoor facility for any kind of event
A rare opportunity to buy a 16th century medieval hamlet immersed in a stunning rural setting. It overlooks the border between Umbria and Tuscany near the beautiful city of Cortona, renowned for its Etruscan origins.
The main house is a magnificent 16th century construction. The floors, stairs, plasterwork, paint and vaults have all been renovated to preserve the unique radiant character of the environment rich in color and vibrant in identity. The house has 9 master bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Some bedrooms are large enough to comfortably accommodate as many as 4 persons.
The “Bachificio” is a huge rural construction built in the mid 1800’s. This beautiful building was made for the purpose of cultivating silkworms and wine production. The conservative restauration has preserved its original atmosphere giving it a feel closer to that of a castle than to an agricultural industrial construction.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org