We are a young and growing Waterfall Eco-Lodge & Retreat Center, with simply elegant rustic construction, ideal for entry-level retreat leaders and groups of up to 16 people (or up to 30 w/camping).
Our beautifully simple covered wooden yoga deck has forest and garden views, a gentle breeze and can comfortably host up to 20 people. Yoga mats are included as well as electricity and water for washing hands and feet.
* Simple, elegantly rustic open-air buildings often from reclaimed wood
* Dry Composting Toilets
* Natural grey water filtration systems
* Organic matter composting
* Private spring water
* 100% organic farming and gardening practices
Cascada Elysiana is a Natural Wonderland, featuring one of Costa Rica's most beautiful waterfalls, accessible only to us and our neighbors at Finca El Encanto. Our orchards and hiking trails are a reforestation project 30 years in-the-making, exquisitely designed by Eugene Mitchell, who sought to rehabilitate the land surrounding these majestic falls. We invite you to discover the beauty of this natural environment, investigate the depths of your inner environment, and explore the interconnection between the two.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Eco-Lodge - 2-story rustic open-air wooden lodge w/ Commercial Kitchen, Juice & Cocktail bar and dining downstairs & Lounge and Open-Air Movie Room upstairs
* Glamping Tents - 2ea. 10'x12' canvas wall tents with wooden deck overlooking the gardens, ideal for couples or retreat leaders
* El Barracón Dormitorio - our rustic and beautifully simple wooden bunkhouse for up to 12 people w/wood deck and hammocks
* Forest Camping - camping is an option for accommodating more than 16 ppl.
* Yoga Deck - our beautifully simple and tranquil wooden yoga deck with forest view
* Green House & Orchards - we are beginning to supply our own organic produce and will increase production as the farm matures
* Outdoor showers - 3 open-air showers (1 w/hot water) with forest and mountain views
* Dry Composting Toilets - 4 open-air compost toilets (some with mountain views) and 1 flush toilet at the Lodge
* Waterfalls & Dipping Pools - access to 2 secluded falls and the many dipping pools that surround them
* Hiking Trails throughout the forest
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
300 meters south of the hammock bridge
San Juan de Dios de Barú, Puntarenas