Historical Villa with stunning pool - More than an acre of private park brimming with flowers - Strategic location between Tuscany & Umbria.
In the back of the property, the old barn has been converted into a multi-purpose room. It is a sheltered place where retreat activities can be organized also in case of bad weather. The floor made of clay is particularly suitable for yoga and dance activities as it is flat and even. There are numerous tables of different dimensions which can be used for various activities.
Here time seems to be suspended
The atmosphere to float between land and infinity
Come and visit... and return home lighter
Discover this wonderful villa and its large private gardens nestled among the perfumed meadows and hillsides of Umbria. The property has grounds of more than an acre, that have been turned into a delightful park brimming with flowers and plants of every variety. Majestic cypresses and mulberry trees, together with the surrounding peaceful farmland, give complete privacy to the property. Guests can enjoy outdoor tables and pergolas shaded by trees, to soak up the beautiful panorama, the summer warmth or eat open-air. There are also winding pathways to explore and an exquisite gazebo covered with climbing plants, as well as a swimming pool hidden by cypresses and rambling roses. It is also possible to use the old bread oven for barbecues or to bake pizza under the stars!
We organized many unforgettable retretas & events and we can offer full assistance:
• Chef service for breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Transfers from/to the nearest train station or airport
• Activities and excursions
• Support on all the relationship with our suppliers
• Italian translations and assistance
• Research of suppliers for any special need
• Delivery service - possibility to deliver decorations to the venue and store it until your arrival
• Set up and Breakdown service
• Full assistance and staff during the coordination of the various activities and suppliers.
• Rental and setting up of the Old Barn (it is a covered place you can use in case of bad weather for ceremony/dinners/receptions/cinema)
The bedrooms are charming and spacious.
The bathrooms are traditional but beautifully updated, well-equipped and provided with a security system.
Final cleaning costs 15 euro/guest. Upon request we can provide daily or mid-week cleaning.
Bed linen, towels and hairdryer are included.
In the villa you will find a well equipped kitchen. As an alternative, you could utilize our excellent Chef service to taste out traditional local food. We can offer also vegetarian and vegan menus.
Kitchen and Dining room
The living rooms are comfy and welcoming and the kitchens are well-equipped.
CINEMA: in the back of the propriety, the old barn has been converted into a convivial place, ideal to spend lovely evenings and to enjoy shows of movies.
As I am a Tour Guide, it will be a pleasure for me to inform you about all the wonderful hidden places you can visit in the surroundings. We organize many excursions and activities.