We at Soltara are honored to offer your group a chance to experience the healing power of nature, community, and holistic practices on the jungle-laden shores of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula.
On-site we have an expansive building made of reforested teak wood that is ideal for movement therapies, workshops, or community circles. With restrooms and storage attached, this is the perfect location to hold your group’s programming. We call this space the “maloca”, a word that refers to a community space.
Easily accessible from the airport, yet tucked away on seaside cliffs overlooking the crystal blue Gulf of Nicoya, we invite you to an immersive experience letting nature unveil itself before you and surround you in harmony, compassion, and peace.
Perks of our location:
• Easy access to the gorgeous flora and fauna of the surrounding area
• Nature excursions including a waterfall hike
• Access to our creative space for music, art, writing and dance
• 24-hour security guards
• Access to a our gym, a semi-private beach and equipment for paddle-boarding, kayaking, and snorkeling in the pristine Gulf of Nicoya.
Our spacious rooms with stunning ocean vistas are decorated with handcrafted Costa Rican decor and personal artisanal touches.
QUAD SHARED SUITES
Custom full-size bunk beds with shared bathrooms and closet space
4 rooms for up to 16 people
King sized beds available as a private single suite, private couples’ suite, or double king suite
3 rooms for up to 6 people
Daily cleaning and on-site laundry.
High-quality orthopedic beds and luxury linens.
At Soltara, we believe healing begins in the kitchen. All meals in our conscious cuisine kitchen are prepared fresh daily from organic, pesticide-free, local sources. Most meals are plant-based and the fish, chicken and eggs that we do serve are sourced locally.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Puntarenas Province, Jicaral, Costa Rica
We request that payment be made on the following schedule:
• 25% non-refundable deposit to reserve the space within 4 weeks of the reservation
• 50% due 1 month before retreat start date • Remaining 25% due on first day of retreat