About the property
Thirty-five minutes from downtown Columbus, Ohio on 12 acres outside Granville, Orchard House is an artistic boutique 1850's country manor inn with a pine forest, rolling lawns and pastures.
Best for yoga is outside in the pine forest - soft pine needle forest floor, the scent of the trees and the quite of nature. Indoors, clear the lounge of furnishings and the vinyl plank floors provide a terrific basis for yoga. The dining room doubles as the seminar room with seating for up to 30 with the addition of extra tables and chairs. Tents, tables and chairs can be arranged.
We have made several efforts to lessen our environmental impact:
• support local businesses with a similar vision using natural, pure and wholesome ingredients and supplies
• free-range, all natural chickens produce the delicious eggs we serve
• organic, naturally, local foods
• water treatment system uses natural purification process
• recycled, compostable, or natural laundry, cleaning