We are a soul retreat centre nestled in 71 ha of wild nature, created with the aim of expanding health and proposing purposeful transformational moments, organic food, meditation & nature contemplation.
Yoga space and meditation temple
Both can hold 40 people, mats (40), blocks (80), belts (35), bolsters (31), Blankets (40) provided
Panoramic Nave: Multipurpose open space hall (yoga, workshops), 150m2, sound system, wifi, flipcharts, whiteboard, RGB lights and long coffee-break counter.
Panoramic Roof Deck: 160m2 for outside practices
We practice permaculture: we have a beautiful organic mandala food garden. Our buildings are made of adobe and Taipa. Our Biopool is 100% natural. We use solar hot water and a solar pump. All our toiletries and detergents are organic and bio-degradable. We have 3 compost toilets.
Orada is a family run, eco-sustainable, community based, soul retreat centre, nestled in 71 ha of nature and privacy, created with the aim of expanding health and proposing purposeful transformational moments. We provide organic catering, organic farming, meditation and nature contemplation spaces. We are space holder community, a force for innovative possibilities, new mindsets, not a standard guesthouse nor a restaurant.
Our personal growth vision and purpose is to inspire an awakening and transition into an increasingly conscious mindset, spirituality, and sustainable existence, reconnecting with the Source (Nature & Purpose), through a nourishing context of possibilities:
Yoga Practice, Meditation in the temple or in Nature, fasting or juicing, Conscious Organic gardening and Amazing Vegetarian food, contact plant wisdom, Breathtaking starry skies, sharing experiences with empathic and exciting like minded visitors and volunteers from all over the world.
Located at Portugal's Southwest Atlantic Coast, bordering Algarve, it combines an amazing host spectacular wild Surf beaches and the Authentic Countryside tranquility of Alentejo. 1,5 hours away from Faro airport and 2,5 hours away from Lisbon. This isolated evergreen valley creates an abundant oasis where two creeks come together, as a womb, to nourish an ancient lush forest and wildlife vistas.
The name Orada means "prayed for", according to local records, as this is one of the oldest buildings in this remote protected region. Legend goes that both people and animals would come here as pilgrim
5 suites double bed
4 suites with 2 single beds
2 dorms for 8 and 6 people
tree house for 1 or 2
1 bungalow for 3
1 bungalow for 4
1 teepee for 3 or 4
6 bathrooms in the private suites
3 complete bathrooms in the main house
2 community bathroom with 3 showers and 3 toilets each
2 dry toilets
2 WC in the restaurant area
Bed linen, bath and pool towels are provided at no extra cost. We can change the towels when needed.
We offer organic vegetarian catering buffet style and we can take in consideration allergies, gluten free, sugar free, onion/garlic free and vegan options. Pizza night, Brazilian and Asian food.
Kitchen and Dining room
Dining Hall :
80m2 holds 40 people, 2WCs, video projection, fireplace and social lounge.Kitchen equipped with 2 stoves, 3 sinks, dishwasher, dehydrator, Vitamix, food processor, slow & fast juicers
Sacred Fire amphitheatre: With stone seats for 50 people overseeing the valley or outdoor cinema.
Pizza Oven: to enjoy pizza night and eat outside
Panoramic Roof Deck 160m2 for outside practices
Located at Portugal's Southwest Atlantic Coast, bordering Algarve, it combines an amazing host spectacular wild Surf beaches and the Authentic Countryside tranquility of Alentejo. 1
São Teotónio, Portugal
Faro - 1,5 hour
Lisbon - 2, 5 hour
São Teotónio and Boa Vista dos Pinheiros
Bus station: São teotónio
Train station: Santa Clara-Saboia
Minimum stay: 3 days/nights.
Minimum group size is 12 participants, above 20 exclusivity may be considered. If less than 12 people show up, we still charge for 12.
To secure a booking we require a 40% deposit. Remainder 60% payment within 2 weeks prior to arrival
Cancellation policy is strict (deposit non-refundable within last 6 months)