Luxury South Point Hotel, Tarifa, Spain

Tarifa, Spain

Venue Details

TypeHotel
Sleeps10 - 18
Bedrooms9
Bathrooms9

About the property

South Point Hotel is a luxury and secluded rustic style venue for up to 16 students and 2 staff with spacious tropical gardens, dedicated indoor (80 square metres) and outdoor yoga space.


Included Amenities

Wi-Fi
Gym
Air Conditioning
Swimming Pool
Sauna
Hot Tub
Fireplace
Parking
Yoga/Seminar room

Dedicated indoor (80 square metres) and outdoor yoga space. All yoga equipment provides - mats, bolsters, bricks, blocks, belts and eye pillows.

Description

South Point Hotel is a luxury and secluded rustic style venue for up to 16 students and 2 staff with spacious tropical gardens, dedicated indoor (80 square metres) and outdoor yoga space, large outdoor swimming pool, 9 quality bedrooms and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating areas.

It sits tucked between two natural parks, facing the sea, with each bedroom opening onto an individual. It is within 500 metres walk from the popular Valdevaqueros beach, cafe and ION wind centre.

Extensive open and covered terraces, massage room, outdoor swimming pool, air-conditioning, under floor heating and Wi-Fi.

Retreats take place in a private area of the Hotel, away from other hotel guests.

Tarifa is a uniquely cosmopolitan town, historically and geographically significant as Mainland Europe’s southern most point, where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic.

World renowned for the quality of its Tuna, it offers an abundance of high quality fresh fish, local vegetables and fruits.

Maximum capacity is 18 people.

Accommodation in 9 twin rooms with en suite shower or bath. Large 135cm beds.

In room tea, coffee, water and snacks.

Bedrooms

Maximum capacity is 18 people.

High quality accommodation in 9 twin rooms with en suite shower or bath. Large 135cm beds.

Bathrooms

High quality accommodation in 9 twin rooms with en suite shower or bath. Large 135cm beds.

Cleaning

Daily cleaning provided.

Bed linen

All linen and towels included.

Catering

In room tea, coffee, water and snacks provided.

7 days meals included – buffet brunch and 3 course vegetarian/vegan dinner.

Private corner of restaurant for group.

Kitchen and Dining room

Indoor and outdoor dining space for 18 people.

Outdoor

Spacious tropical gardens, dedicated indoor (80 square metres) and outdoor yoga space, large outdoor swimming pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating areas.

Gallery

Location

Cadiz, Spain

The hot sits tucked between two natural parks, facing the sea, with each bedroom opening onto an individual. It is within 500 metres walk from the popular Valdevaqueros beach, cafe and ION wind centre

Map

Tarifa, Spain

Nearest Airport

The nearest airport is Gibraltar (45 mins drive).

Gibraltar Airport return transfers are included.

Nearest Town

Tarifa is a uniquely cosmopolitan town, historically and geographically significant as Mainland Europe’s southern most point, where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic.

Booking Conditions

10% deposit on reservation, 40% of total cost 2 months before arrival and 50% balance, 2 weeks before arrival.
Fully inclusive package – accommodation, meals and airport transfers
All teacher expenses (accommodation, meals, airport transfer) covered in price
7 days meals included – buffet brunch and 3 course vegetarian/vegan dinner