The Bali Mandala is the perfect venue for yoga teachers and retreat leaders to run their retreat in a secluded Garden of Eden by the sea in Northern Bali.
The group room has an area of about 140 square meters. It is equipped with a professional sound system, including a microphone and connections for iPods or laptops, a TV, and a DVD player. Furthermore, it offers a flipchart, yoga mats and props, meditation cushions and mattresses as well as chairs if needed.
We use glass bottles instead of plastic, straws out of corn starch, organic cleaning agents, and are dedicated to waste separation and prevention. The school, which we founded eight years ago for the children of the village, offers workshops and courses on the subject of environmental education and sustainability and is an active member of “Trash Hero“, a worldwide non-profit movement organisa
The Bali Mandala is an inspiring place of hospitality and serenity for groups and seminars from all over the world for years, e.g. USA, Australia and Europe.
"We visited the Bali Mandala as co-organizers of a dance and meditation retreat. We could lose 100,000 words about the place, the location, the people, the food, the mood, the energy and last but not least about Gisela and Rainer ... WE'RE COMING AGAIN !!! - NO MORE COMMENT:)" Eduardo & Stephanie from Surya Soul, Switzerland.
Some facts about us as the perfect venue for your retreats and yoga groups::
- The group room is freely available for groups and seminars upon request
- We are happy to provide booking benefits for group leaders
- We offer single-, double-, and twin bedrooms, all providing the same standard and facilities.
- Our restaurant provides vegetarian and vegan food (alongside non-vegetarian dishes for individual guests)
- Groups can book with half- or full board.
- We are pleased to offer free advertising opportunities for your group/seminar and include it in our digital activities.
- We offer tours and activities and are happy to help you to take part of non-touristical balinese cultural ceremonies (if they take place in that time)
- There are special wellness and spa conditions for groups
11 bungalows with 16 rooms. Due to environmental reasons, we refrain from the use of refrigerators and air-conditioning in our rooms and choose to equip them with fans and mosquito nets instead.
Balinese outdoor restroom, the so-called “Mandi”, while the palm trees rustle softly in the wind. Each tropical Mandi is equipped with a water closet, a shower with cold and warm water and a washb
Housekeeping is provided daily.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Ayurveda inspired kitchen, delicious vegetarian and vegan meals including tofu, tempeh. Also chicken (local market) and fresh fish from local fishermen if required.
Kitchen and Dining room
The restaurant is located by the lava beach and provides stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
Swimming pool, lounge, tropical garden, snorkeling reef, stand up paddeling
Bali Mandala Resort, Pantai, Bondalem, Singaraja, Bali, Indonesien
Ngurah Rai Airport Denpasar
Please visit us on https://balimandala.de/en/booking-request-rates/ or write an email to email@example.com to contact us. We are happy to hearing from you.
Our rates and cancellation policies vary with each retreat. Please contact us to learn more.