Ašuma is a luxury mountain retreat located in the Lovćen National Park, Montenegro. It's nestled in a serene valley, surrounded by mountain peaks and wild beech forest, at 1000 m above sea level.
Bright and spacious Yoga Shala of 145 sq.m, with wooden flooring, fully equipped with yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, blankets, sound system....everything you need for practices.
We are fully committed to wellness and ecological values, so we have minimized plastic usage and made our space free from alcohol and smoke.
Ashuma is an ideal venue for retreat leaders of different practices to organize their own seminars and workshops for groups of up to 26 people.
We provide a space for experiencing natural living closer to the roots, and that includes:
- 11 eco-friendly luxury tents, produced in South Africa. Individually designed Balinese furniture and decor will help you to feel the perfect harmony with nature.
Every tent has its private entrance and its own outdoor space. The bathroom is attached and has all the necessary facilities. Tents can accommodate 2-4 ppl.
- bright and spacious activities hall of 145 sq.m, fully equipped with yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, blankets....everything you need for practices.
- spacious dining hall, where we offer vegan/vegetarian cuisine from our international chefs
- comfortable lounge area with a juice bar and bonfire place in front
- eco-hiking, wellness walks
Our centre opened in June 2021 and we have already hosted yoga retreat groups this year.
The minimum number of guests - 12 (and 20 for exclusive venue renting)
The minimum nights stay - 3
Despite the size, Montenegro can offer you everything that pure nature has: the sea, mountains, canyons, lakes, rivers, national parks, a lot of hiking trails throughout the country. Our centre is just 15 min drive from the closest city called Cetinje. Also, it's around 40 min driving to the open sea and 1-2h till all the best places to visit in Montenegro.
The closest airports are Tivat and Podgorica in Montenegro (1h driving) and Dubrovnik, Croatia (2-45h).
We offer single, double, and quadruple stays in our tents.
Each tent has its own private entrance, bathroom, and outdoor space.
Every tent has its own bathroom, fully equipped with all necessary amenities (towels, slippers, baths, hairdryer).
Hot water is provided.
Daily cleaning is included in the rental price.
We provide mid-week bed linen and towel changing.
Laundry service is paid additionally and provided upon request.
Bed linen, towels, baths, and slippers are provided.
We offer vegan and vegetarian cuisine from our international chefs.
The daily package includes brunch and dinner in a buffet style.
It's also possible to bring your own chef for the retreat.
Kitchen and Dining room
Feel the cozy atmosphere of our Ashuma Dining Hall with the authentic Balinese interior, relaxing music, and buffet service, that perfectly supports your intuitive eating rhythms.
Our Lounge Area is a perfect space for relaxation and enjoying the comfortable couches while lounging with a fresh drink in your hand and the green field view/bonfire place in front.
ašuma retreat, Montenegro
Tivat, Podgorica, Dubrovnik, Tirana airports.
- € 500 non-refundable deposit upon booking
- 50% of full amount - 6 months before 1st day of the booked retreat
- 50% of the full amount - 3 month before 1st day of the booked retreat