Our challenge started in 2000 when, coming from the city we restored an old farm and opened Ancora del Chianti - EcoBB & Art Yoga Retreat. In the last 19 years we have had the pleasure of welcoming artists, tutors and coaches with their groups and share lovely time together.
The inspiring country setting, the tranquillity of the secluded property yet close to main art cities (Florence 20km, Siena 40km), the convivial and inviting meals, the relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the scenic view from the hilltop make Ancora del Chianti EcoBB & Art Retreat the idyllic retreat for a memorable experience in Tuscany.
We operate art and yoga retreat for teachers, coaches, trainers and tour leader with their group looking for a convenient and welcoming location for retreats and seminars. We also host art/yoga residencies for people wishing to create and practise as solo travellers, couples, families, small groups. If the property is not hosting retreats, we operate as bed and breakfast for regenerating holidays, art stays and food & wine experiences.
- a panoramic studio of 40 sqmts for indoor lessons with 3 large glass doors overlooking the inner garden and hill profile;
- accomodation up to 17 persons in double and triple bedrooms with en suite private bathroom with breakfast;
- set menu meals (lunch, coffee break and dinner);
- co-use kitchen at guests disposal included in the rate;
- transportations arrangements
- additional activities such as cooking classes, wine tour, olive oil tour, Italian language classes, art classes;
- full on site assistance.
7 Double bedrooms with private (en suite) bathroom
1 Triple Bedroom with private (en suite) bathroom
Foldable extra beds available
Bathrooms has shower, sink, bidet and toilet.
Daily cleaning of rooms included in the rate.
Bed linen and bath towels provided.
We offer half/full board basis (breakfast + lunch + dinner) and we offer a kitchen at guests' disposal with fridges and stove where the group can store food and prepare a simple lunch.
Kitchen and Dining room
The kitchen at guests' disposal has fridges and stove where the group can store food and prepare a simple meal, together or individually.
Around the property you have several spots with hammocks, table and chairs and deck chairs for replaxing, dining and admiring the scenic view.