Set in a lush tropical forest alive with wild life overlooking the Andaman Sea, we are secluded though not isolated. Perfect destination to be recharged and be minded to what your heart guides.
Yoga deck is available on site for free of use. Open in the air among rainforest trees overlooking the Andaman Sea. Can hold up to 16 people for yoga sessions or up to 30 people for sit down seminars. (No tables, chairs and projectors)
There are ceiling fans, curtains for rain and lights.
We provide basic yoga mats. Bolsters, ropes and quality mats are at additional charge but can be arranged.
Perched on a forested hill slope, the resort is unique by always giving the natural environment priority even when it was being built. Buildings were built around existing forest trees, nesting sites left unmolested (even if it meant resiting a building) and the slopes were only minimally disturbed.
We serve drinks with steel straws and say no to plastic ones.
We are a small boutique resort with a collection of 11 units of Studios, Suites and Cottages as well as unique 9 private Pool Villas. The rooms are spacious each with balcony and located on the hill allowing the views of the sea throughout the resort.
The resort is suitable for a small group of between 10 - 16 people. We have:
- A shared pool
- Own yoga deck over the platform among rainforest with a sea view
- Cafe & restaurant & spa on site
- Only 20 min drive from the airport
- 7 min walk to the nearest beach (or our driver can drive there)
- Restaurants serving local and international cuisine near by
We host retreats a few times a year from Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Japan and Dubai. Everyone has enjoyed our venue, service and location.
Point of interests on the island:
- Local night market - happening every day - 10 - 30 min drive
- Cable car for the best view of the island - 30 min drive
- Mangrove Kayak or Boat Tour in this UNESCO Geo Park - 45 min drive
- Sunset Dinner Cruise among Langkawi's beautiful islands - 10 min walk
- Nature Tours such as rainforest walk, waterfall visit, bird-watching tour, and island hopping
- Adventures such as zip lining and skytrex (eco-recreational outdoor activity in jungle) - 30 min drive
- Main tourist area - 5 min drive
Most of the rooms are with King and a few rooms with Twin.
2-bedroom Cottages are with King and Twin.
Pool Villas are at our sister property, 300 m away.
TV, Wi-fi, air-con'd, fridge, microwave.
En suite bathrooms with hot shower. Suites have a wooden bathtub on balcony.
Housekeeping service twice a day - one in day time, one in the evening (turndown).
Laundry is available at additional charge.
Bedding are included and prepared. Bed linen will be changed daily or upon guest request (example - once in 2-3 days)
All-day dining restaurant on site. We can customize the group meals using local fresh ingredients as well as for vegetarian.
Breakfast is semi-buffet with hot dishes to be cooked per order.
Yoga deck, shared pool and a cafe on site.
Drivers are available for lifting guests throughout the resort and to the nearest beach, shops and restaurants.
Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia included in UNESCO Geo Park
Resort is tucked away on the hill near to Pantai Tengah. Sister property, Ambong Pool Villas & restaurant is merely 300m awat.
Ambong Ambong Langkawi Rainforest Retreat, Jalan Pantai Tengah, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Langkawi International Airport (LGK) - 20 min drive
Langkawi has direct flight from Kuala Lumpur (1hr), Penang(30min), Singapore(90min), and Guangzhou, China.
Pantai Cenang - a main tourist area with shops, spas and restaurants.
No trains or bus system on the island.
The transport is replied on taxis or 'Grab', the mobile app, is widely available.
- Offer a package for full-board or half-board meal with accommodation.
- Deposit 50% is required upon booking, the balance is payable by 1 month before the arrival date.
- Free cancellation up to 14 days prior to the arrival date. We will refund the full amount we received (there may be a difference due to bank/card company fees or exchange rate)