Job Type: Full time
Posted: January 16, 2020
Doron Yoga & Zen Center
Doron Yoga Center is seeking a full-time on-site retreat manager (or managerial couple) to oversee retreat center operations and sustain it as a welcoming and charming space.
This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to a growing community, while living and working in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Requires strong emotional intelligence and common sense, no-nonsense attitude, great organizational and people skills, agility in balancing multiple priorities. A high level of integrity, ethics, collaboration, multi-tasking, flexibility, equanimity, compassion and patience!
Some of the duties
• Responsively manage all retreat center communications via email, text and phone
• Respond to retreat inquiries, with proficiency using a Macbook computer
• Manage both group and individual bookings
• Keep simple income and expenses records
• Maintain, organize, and update procedural manuals (retreat & site management)
• Assist in the promotion, public relations and marketing of the retreat center
• Work closely with the General Director
• Provide a warm welcome, detailed orientation and ongoing onsite support for guests
• Ensure site safety and cleanliness at all times
• Maintain a warm, welcoming, and inviting atmosphere
• Oversee and coordinate the work of part-time employees, contract workers and volunteers
• Oversee the maintenance of buildings, equipment, grounds, gardens and permaculture systems
Passion for yoga, meditation and mindful living
Excellent communication, hospitality
Strong drive, initiative, and resourcefulness