Salary: £58 p/m
Job Type: Part time
Posted: December 4, 2019
Looking for live in BNB manager
If you are a yoga teacher, coach, chef, or similar, opportunities exist for you to use the venue to throw your own retreats.
Long term preferred
Very flexible position allows you to explore off island if you wish to take time off.
Ever wanted to live on the Gulf Islands in British Columbia, surrounded by trees, ocean, hiking, forests?
I am looking for a couple ( 2 people ) for a live/work exchange (up to 20 hours a week total), to manage a boutique bnb
You must be legally allowed to work in Canada, have an open work permit, or be able to apply for a working holiday visa.
Ideally you would have another source of income to cover personal expenses for yourself.
There are also plenty of opportunities to make money off of the property and business.
Throwing intimate retreats is a big opportunity.
Proven Hospitality Experience an asset
Property Managing and Managerial experience an asset
There are 2 units to manage
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with guests who are on property
- Greeting most guests personally
-Manage housekeeping initiatives (Hire, Train, Schedule)
- Act as support for the cleaners on busy days
- Restock hospitality stations
- Light property & grounds maintenance
- Basic household maintenance (I have a handyman for what you can't do)
- Occasional cleaning and support for cleaners on busy days
- Flexible schedule (15-20 hours of work per week)
- Hot tub
- 2 outdoor decks
- Outdoor firepit
- Workshop Available for your own home-based business
- 1500 sq feet of personal living space with 2 fireplaces